5 Ways To Make Money From Your blog In 2019
Are you making money from blogging?
Are you a full time blogger?
What are the networks through you are making money?
Well I am asking these questions just because I want to know How much time you are investing on content and how much time you are investing for looking alternate options to make money online or to monetize your website.
Initially I have spend so much time on searching alternate networks to make money and to monetize my site. After all I come to conclusion and I decided to put quality content first on the blog and then think about the monetization.
Later all I comes to know that apart of monetizing the site with Google AdSense, they are so many alternate way to make money online from blog.
Here I want to discuss top 5 way to make money online and how you can design the revenue model for your blog.
Top 5 Way To Make Money Online
Well the most important thing is how you designed your revenue model. You can not implement all the things at the same time. It’s not because of the network restriction or anything else but it will be not a good experience for the reader. Monetizing your blog with everything at the same time can create hustle for your reader. And you know that if readers will face the issue they will not visit again there may be possibility to loose traffic.
- AdSense or similar add network:- No matter how much options you get to monetize your website, you can’t decline the fact that AdSense is one of the most trust worthy and genuine way to monetize your blog. Some other similar sites which support contextual and graphical monetization are media.net , info links and many more. While applying for the Google AdSense please make sure that your blog have good number of articles and it should not be plagiarised content. Other wise your AdSense application can be dis approved and it’s very hard to get approval in 2nd time.
- Affiliate Marketing – If you are blogging a separate niche and you have good number of viewers, you can apply for affiliate marketing program. Affiliate marketing is generally selling others products through your blog and earning a fixed commission for the products. Now a days almost every big e commerce or media portals used affiliate program to grow their business. So it’s easy to get approval from any of this. Some most popular affiliate networks are Amazon affiliate program, Shareasale, clickbank, commisionjunction and many more.
- Sell Your Service – This is one of the best advantage you get when you have a good blog. If you have a good blog with good number of traffic you can sell your services easily. And there is more chance that you can get more clients easily as compare to going and pitching them without any blog or portfolio. Blogging is something where you are branding yourself and once you get recognized by peoples your task become easier.
- Paid Reviews – again it depends on the number of traffic and your blog niche. Suppose you are blogging about your travel experience. So there are opportunity to tie up with some hotels and you can review that hotel on your blog. Similarly if you are a tech blogger, you can ask mobile companies or other gadget based companies for their products reviews and trust me they will pay you a good amount in return.
- Direct Advertisement – You can approach the brand under blog niche for direct advertisement. There are so many sites which helps the bloggers to connect with brands. One of the popular site is buysellads. You can register on these sites and sell your blog space on these sites.
So here you need to be careful while creating revenue model for blog. As per mu suggestion, initially you can go with Google AdSense only. Monetize your blog with Google AdSense only. Once you start getting good number of traffic then you can place the affiliate marketing in the process. At that time you can also place direct advertising.
When you reached on the pro level then you can ask the brands for paid reviews and collaborations with your blog. To reach on that level you need lots of patience and continues work on the blog. So don’t loose the hope and keep working continually it will definitely paid you off. Cheers!!!!!!