About Keto Chicken Shirataki Noodle Stir Fry:
Ketto-Lifestyle is so important and give potential nutrients to your body. This is the ideal dish of having Chicken and Noodle Stir-fry served in the same Plate. It’s a cultural expectation to eat this dish with a Noodle Fry crispy dish. It’s kind of squeaky texture, chewy and Asian-Country Dish. For this Dish, Maintaining the chicken thighs in toasted and soy-sesame oil makes them brown and gives the ultimate Flavor. The mushrooms and swiss chard are a delicious balance and the noodles pull everything together.
Macros For Your Dish:
- 2 net carbs
- 16 grams of fat
- 26 grams of protein
Ingredients for Your Dish:
- One-package shirataki noodles of choice
- Sauce-One tablespoon
- Chicken thighs- bite-sized pieces
- Rice Vinegar
- One cup-sliced mushroom
- Chopped-3 leaves swiss chard
How To Make it:
- Firstly, pour the shirataki noodles into a strainer to drain.
- Rinse off thoroughly with running water and dry.
- Dip the chicken in one teaspoon of toasted sesame oil and one teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Then mix up the remaining soy and toasted sesame oil in a big bowl, along with rice, vinegar, and chicken stock.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium flame, and cook the chicken until its golden and crispy.
- After that, add mushroom and swiss chard and cook them softly.
- Add the drained shirataki and sauce to the frying pan and mix them well to combine everything. Turn off the gas after sometime after everything is slightly cooked.
- Enjoy the hot and crispy meal!